There’s no need to panic. The sky is not falling.
If a downturn in the economy is on your mind, let’s talk about the things you need in place to go into it prepared if it happens… What can you do to be the best prepared and thrive?
I’m here to tell you, folks, it’s not the end of your business or your self employed life. Many businesses THRIVE during tough times and I want you to be in the best possible position and be prepared for anything.
Get proactive. Not reactive. All with the right attitude and mindset.
- Get intentional & efficient – with money, staff, inventory, etc.
- New customer acquisition – do you have a strategic marketing plan in place?
- Loyal customers – create that emotional attachment. Wow and delight them!
- Business Foundations – get really good at understanding inventory, POS systems, profit & loss + more.
- Positive Mindset – believe that your business is going to THRIVE!
“The biggest risk is not in what we’re building. The biggest risk is not supporting what we’re building.”
– Jeffrey Shaw, The Self Employed Life
A Quick Glance:
[0:57] The latest conversation
[5:08] Get intentional
[6:53] New customer acquisition
[9:19] Loyal customer base
[10:31] Foundations and a positive mindset
[14:49] Retail Made Simple course
[20:34] Closing remarks
Don’t forget to leave a review on Apple podcasts!
Related podcasts we think you’ll like:
Episode 104 – Tight on Cash Flow? Let’s Turn Your Old Inventory Into Cash for You
Episode 99 – How Should We Greet Customers?
Episode 93 – How to Wow and Delight Your Customers to Keep Them Coming Back
Episode 90 – 2022 Retail Trends: Customer’s Expectations and Experience
Episode 65 – Staying Positive While Building Community and Profits: Retail Success Series with inner Circle Member Lee Hawn
Episode 47 – The Secret to Getting Your Customers to Choose You Over Your Competition
For more support from Wendy:
Top Sales Playlist
These are a few of my listeners favourite Creative Shop Talk Podcast episodes.
Grab your earbuts and listen in with me!