We are ramped up right now in the middle of our Retailer’s Inner Circle Holiday Bootcamp! Sharing new ideas to help with foot traffic, marketing, growth, profits, and how to compete with the big box companies throughout the holiday season.
Whether you’ve owned your business for years or this is your first holiday season, there is always room for refinement. Our Holiday Boot Camp is really just a formula. Take notes because I’m going to share that 5 step formula with you, friends.
- Know what you need and where you are headed – Identify specifically what you want from your business. Set your calendar for those big events and think about the time and profits you need.
- Have a Revenue Plan – What are you going to sell? What types of products or events are you going to offer in order to reach your revenue goals? Know your average order value.
- Map out your Calendar – Include a promotional calendar – set it and implement.
- Set Up Your Marketing Plan – Know how you are going to consistently attract new customers and keep the existing ones happy. Marketing is not just about social media and Facebook ads.
- Mindset – You have to make the decision that this is all going to work and that you are going to put forth all of your efforts to make it happen. But it’s also about taking care of yourself.
Set it and IMPLEMENT. Plan now so you can focus on doing what’s important during the holiday rush.
A Quick Glance:
[3:40] Jeff Lee’s holiday planning story
[11:09] Know what you need
[12:52] Revenue plan
[14:47] Map out your calendar
[16:27] Marketing plan
[26:50] Recap & closing remarks
Don’t forget to leave a review on Apple podcasts!
Related podcasts we think you’ll like:
Episode 113 – Retail Success Series: Growth Mindset with Jeff Lee from The Vintage Nest
Episode 102 – Three Ways to Effortlessly and Easily Increase Sales After Events
Episode 85 – 4 Ways to Wow and Delight Your Holiday Shoppers So They Keep Coming Back
Episode 84 – 6 Tips to Help You Amplify Your Team’s Performance This Holiday
Episode 79 – Your Competitive Advantage Over Amazon
Episode 77 – The 1% Difference – Easily Increase Your Average Order Value Today
Episode 31 – 7 Strategies to Attract Foot Traffic to Your Brick and Mortar
For more support from Wendy:
Top Sales Playlist
These are a few of my listeners favourite Creative Shop Talk Podcast episodes.
Grab your earbuds and listen in with me!