My Level Up Mastermind Group is officially OPEN! We only take a limited number of new retailers in this small, intimate group – so grab your application now. This group is a level up from my Retailer’s Inner Circle, which you will have access to, where you will also receive private quarterly coaching with me. We can also hop on a discovery call to see what’s the right fit for you.
Success. What does that even mean?
Are we talking about particular goals you may have? To me, it’s more about how you FEEL about your business.
Success can mean – more time off, maybe a bigger paycheck or reaching goals. It might mean getting your doors open, or expansion or maybe just making your first sale.
It all depends on what stage of business you are in, and the lifestyle you want to go along with it.
Now is the time to plan your goals out for success in 2022.
Goals such as:
- More ease within your business
- A less stressful holiday season
- Having systems in place for inventory
- More organization
- Better time management
- Staying consistent with social media content
A few topics I work on with clients as we’re planning out 2022…
- Think of yourself as the CEO. It doesn’t matter where you are with your business, you are a CEO! But, are you making CEO level decisions? Are you taking the time for CEO dates? It’s time to stop DIY’ing your business!
- Are you comfortable with your financial knowledge and paycheck? Are you comfortable reading and understanding your profit and loss and your balance sheet? I’m not a fan of math, but we cannot run a successful business or level up unless we really pay attention to the numbers. It’s part of your KPI (Key Performance Indicator).
- Marketing and Sales. If you’re looking to increase your Average Order Value and your revenue per square footage, you need to increase the number of people walking through the door and know what levers to push to make it happen.
At every level of your business, continue to ask yourself: “I wish I was more ________.”
We should always strive to continue our learning and improvement. Whether you’re in the first year of business or expanding and having a big year, we all have to refine and optimize our business.
In This Episode:
[1:14] Level Up Mastermind group is open!
[3:20] What does success even mean?
[8:57] What are your plans for 2022?
[10:01] You are the CEO
[11:33] Financial knowledge
[14:19] Marketing and sales
[20:16] Programs available through wendybatten.com
A quote takeaway for you…
“Don’t be reactive. A true CEO is proactive.” – Wendy Batten
More Helpful Resources:
Episode 23 – The Nonnegotiable Paycheck & How to Start Paying Yourself
Episode 76 – Stop DIY’ing Your Business
Episode 73 – 3 Simple Sales Metrics Retailers Need to Measure for Better Sales
Level Up Mastermind Group & the application for new members
Work with Wendy options
Rockstar Creatives Facebook group
Find Wendy – Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
For more great content and helpful tips to grow your creative retail shop, visit Wendy’s website. Follow Wendy on Facebook and Instagram, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other creative retailers.
Ways you can work with Wendy to grow your beautiful retail business here: https://wendybatten.com/work-with-me/
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Creative Shop Talk Podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Podcast to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review.
This podcast is sponsored by my Retailer’s Inner Circle:
If you want to elevate your skills as a shop owner, and have been searching for a community custom-made for you, join us inside the Retailer’s Inner Circle here!
The Shop Owner’s Game Plan
Just enter your email below to get this FREE retail video training worksheet!
If you’re a heart centered shop owner wondering what to do next in your retail biz, this is your game plan!
It has my 7 key business foundations and action steps for you to put into action to grow your retail business and position your store as the go-to in your market.