The Big Takeaway:
Your branding begins with who you serve. Standout branding must deliver a promise to the customer’s that you’re serving.
Sharvette began her journey as a branding expert at a friend’s table about twelve years ago.
What started with web design has grown into a successful, multifaceted business helping female entrepreneurs to build online platforms so that they generate more revenue with an amazing personal brand.
She works with clients on visibility and marketing with one on one consulting, group coaching programs, web design services, social media coaching, and conferences.
As retailers, we so often provide a high-touch service for our customers. Sharvette explains how personal branding, storytelling, and cohesive experience help to make your business more liked and trusted in your customer’s mind.
I’m so excited for you to drink in Sharvette’s expertise and advice for artists and small retailers! Dive in to learn how to harness the power of branding to create cohesive, stellar experiences for your customers.
You can snag Sharvette’s free Website Planner here: http://websiteplanner.biz/
So, my friend, how does your retail business use branding to shine? Share how you use branding in your own business in the Rockstar Creatives FB community!
- How branding goes beyond just a good logo
- How to use branding to marry in-person and online experiences
- The importance of personal branding if you’re a small retailer or artist
- A few important aspects of getting your website to look its best
Follow Sharvette Mitchell:
- Sharvette Mitchell – www.SharvetteMitchell.com
- FB – @MitchellProductions
- IG – @sharvettem
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/Sharvette
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/Sharvette
Retailer Shout Out
- Collective Interiors – https://www.collectiveinteriorsnc.com/
- FB – @collectiveinteriorsnc
- IG – @collectiveinteriorsnc
Let’s Continue the Conversation
Join our Rockstar Creative Shop Owners Facebook Community
Share Your Thoughts
Are you liking the podcast and finding value from the content? I’d love it if you would share your review and give me feedback!